I have found out about some of my favorite beauty products from other bloggers, so I've decided to continue to post my favorites (as I have in the past)! Here are 7 of my most recent favorites:
1. Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo: I randomly picked this stuff up 2 months ago and now I'm obsessed with it. I know this is ridiculous to say, but it changed my hair. It smells sooo good, makes your hair shiny, and soft. Plus, it's under $7 at the drugstore. Highly recommend on hair types like mine (frizzy, wavy, curly, and colored).
2. Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve: I use coconut oil on my face, but, it can be really heavy to use every night. I switch off with this moisturizer. It's lightweight, but still very moisturizing. I've had my bottle for months, so the price makes it worth it.
3. OPI San Francisco Collection In the Cable Car-Pool Lane: Excited OPI made a special collection for my city. OK, old city. I'm now in the burbs...but, I'm close enough ;) Anyway, really into this color for fall. It's the perfect deep plum/wine.
4. MAC lipstick in Desire: LOVE this plum. I actually wore a light coat of it on my wedding day. I've really been enjoying wearing it this fall.
5. Benefit Gimme Brow: I use this pencil , but recently I found out about this product and have been using it during the work week. It's easy to use, and it's FAST. Every extra second I can get in the morning is a huge win.
6. Stila Eyeshadow Palette: Over the summer, I purchased this palette after getting a sample of it in my ipsy bag or somewhere else...at any rate, the sample had me hooked. This palette has everything I need to do an everyday eye or a going out eye. Plus, it comes with a handy booklet on how to obtain different looks. It's foolproof! You literally follow each step they give you and you will end up with a close resemblance of the image they provide. It's also awesome to travel with. I don't have to gather multiple eyeshadows.
7. Loreal Masque: Erin talked about this product a few months back and I ended up picking it up at the drugstore. It's amazing! It seriously works wonders...