The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale can be a good time to pick up classic fall pieces, gifts, and a couple of fun accessories...and it's going on now! There are a ton of items I'd love to swoop up, but here are a few that caught my eye this year.
1. infinity scarf (love having one bright scarf at all times with me to spice up an outfit & keep me warm)
2. booties (I have a pair of halogen boots that are really comfortable and holding up well, figured these booties might be just as cozy)
3. brushes (always a good time to score new brushes if you need a set)
4. the north face jacket (looks perfect for morning hikes or trips to tahoe this fall)
5. candles (break this candle set up and give as gifts- they are a steal ($9.83 each in comparison to $18.00 each normally) & one of the scents is one of my all time favorites)
6. boots (I have a pair of Corso Comos from 5 years ago and they are still incredible!)
Also, nobody is paying me to say this, but Nordstrom is an awesome spot to shop despite their rep of being expensive. Why? You can price match anything, you can return anything (without a receipt and years later), and to shop online it's free ship and free returns...and of course the customer service and all that jazz.