I don't know about you, but I had a hard time getting back into the swing of things this week. Very excited it's Friday! At any rate, I had a chance to try some new beauty products over the Christmas break and felt like sharing as they are all becoming new favorites.
1. This mascara is the cheapest, yet most effective mascara I've used now that there is a new brush. One side of the wand is thin, and one thick. Almost replicating my favorite Benefit mascara.
2. Obsessed with this stick. Stains the lip but also moisturizes. My favorite color is Crush.
3. I can't remember where I read this, but Jennifer Connelly in some magazine talks about how she uses mousse even though you'd think it's a product of the 80's. Let me tell you, mousse has changed since the 80's. It has increased the volume of my hair and reduced the frizz! I don't use it to curl- which is kind of crazy since that's what it's for. Anyway, I put it on my hair while it's wet then blow dry. And again- gives me volume without the frizz and extends my washes.
4. I've been a huge fan of Fresh for years and years and used most of the sugar lips...but I'm very into the smaller ones. It lets you try multiple colors and are so easy to slip in your pocket for a quick moisturizing + colorful lip.
5. Meet Burt's Bees new line of products! This shampoo is insane. Not only does it smell so delicious, priced well, but also works! A ton of lather...a little goes a long way.
Any new beauty favorites you'd like to share? I'm always looking for the next best thing ;) and love hearing your picks.
Have a great weekend!