I had so much fun putting together a list of some of my favorite (or on my wish list) pink, red and heart covered items in light of the upcoming holiday! Naturally, there are 14 items...
1. Have you all heard about Mark & Graham ? A new company under Williams Sonoma- dedicated to all things monograms... there are a lot of wonderful items, but I've had my eye on this bag for a while. p.s. just saw that they have a free shop code today only- the code is FREESHIP
2. Very excited to recently find out about the new "it" flats, Tieks. I'm currently on their waiting list for the ballerina pink and can't wait to try them out. I'm hearing a lot of good things about them (Oprah even put them on her favorite thing list)! I'll have to report back.
3. How awesome is this I love lists notepad by Paper Source? You can even personalize it... need it.
4. This candle will always be one of my favorites. The smell is soft and romantic but not overbearing.
5. My friend swears by these eye masks but I've yet to try one!
6. It's no surprise that I've added a Fresh product to this list- the Rose color is perfect for Valentine's day.
7. Love this delicate pave heart bangle from C-Wonder.
8. How cute are these heart pj pants? The price isn't too bad either!
9. A friend here in the city started an awesome company that produces stylish (yet functional) flannels and I've had this one on my wish list for a while. The foxes on the cuff are fabulous...
10. This heart mug is perfect for sipping a cup of coffee on Valentine's Day morning. p.s. they have free ship today as well
11. I could LIVE in all of my Old Navy Rockstar jeans. Now I want them in every color they sell them in. The pink is a must for February. I've talked about them several times in the past, but I still can't get enough of them.
12. My scrub making could sure use this rose oil. Might need to purchase this and whip something up!
13. Hunter boots are the perfect travel accessory but sooo bulky. Pain in the butt to pack. Stoked they came out with the packable version.
14. I will always love Rifle Paper Co. cards and this one is perfect for Valentine's Day.